Amazon Add Money Offer Cashload
Amazon Add Money Offer Cashload – Amazon is giving an amazing offer in which you can Get Rs.100 Cashback when you load atleast Rs.1000 in your Amazon Pay. Offer is valid only if you load cash via Amazon’s Cashload feature.
Amazon Transportation Service (ATS) Offers cashload feature where you can give cash to the ATS Executive and request him to load money in your amazon pay balance, he will load the requested amount of money.
Its very Beneficial for Prime users, as they can order anything that amazon sell at Rs.10-Rs.15 without any delivery charges and load money at the time of delivery in your account & Get flat Rs 100 Cashback. Use this cashback to place order on amazon.
- Minimum Cash Load Amount – Rs 1000
- Maximum Cashback Amount – Rs 100
- Offer Period: 1st – 28th February , 2019
- Valid for all users, check t&c
- Cashback within 7 days from date of cash load
How to Avail Amazon Add Money Offer ?
- Visit amazon from below link
- Shop for any product
- Add it to cart & Proceed to Checkout
- Choose Pay On Delivery Option
- Place your order and at the time of delivery add minimum Rs 1000 to your amazon Pay Wallet to get Rs 100 Cashback under this offer.
Amazon Add Money Offer Source- Click here
How Cashload at Doorstep works?
Place any order on Cash on Delivery (Important), Make sure your area supports delivery via ATS.
When Amazon Delivery agent come to your address for delivering your product and ask for product money.
Pay for your order and ask him to load cash.
Now Ask them you want to Load Cash of Min Rs.1000 to Amazon Pay balance >> Give them details with money and He will add the money to your account.
Note:- If Amazon guy refused to Add Money, Then Chat with Amazon customer care online.
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Add Money Offer :
1) This Doorstep Load Offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). The Offer will be made available on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”)
2) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Terms & Conditions applicable to Amazon Pay balance: Money and the Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice of Amazon.in, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay balance / Amazon.in, as the case may be. In the event of any conflict between such terms and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
3) You may only avail this Offer if you are: (a) a person resident in India; (b) have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in; and (c) have a billing address in India.
4) This Offer will commence on 00:00:00 on February 01, 2019 and continue till 23:59:00 on February 15, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon at its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
5) This Offer is only available to select customers (“Eligible Customer”) that have been so determined and selected by Amazon, which determination is based on the criteria, including: (i) pre-payment rate of the customer; and/or (ii) number of orders placed in the past on Amazon.in (each an “Eligible Customer”). In other words, only an Eligible Customer is entitled to avail this Offer and the benefits under this Offer.
6) During the Offer Period, any eligible customer who:
(a) makes any purchase from Amazon.in and selects the ‘Pay-on-Delivery’ payment option (if available) for the payment of such purchase (“Purchase Transaction”);
(b) makes payment for the Purchase Transaction in cash to the delivery associate at the time of delivery of the order under the Purchase Transaction; and
(c) chooses to load at least INR 1000/- in cash during the Offer Period as Amazon Pay balance: Money in his/her Amazon.in account at the time of delivery of the order (“Cash Load”) will be entitled to receive cash-back of INR 100/-, subject to the limits prescribed in these Offer Terms. Cash Load of atleast INR 1000/- has to be over and above the payment made for the Purchase Transaction.
7) For the purpose of this Offer, Amazon Pay balance: Money is a semi-closed loop instrument issued by Amazon under the RBI guidelines. The applicable terms of Amazon Pay balance: Money is https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202123460&ref=insva_sva_tc
8) Under this Offer, an Eligible Customer shall be entitled to a maximum cashback of INR 100/- during the Offer Period.
9) The cashback under this Offer shall be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”), which are redeemable into Amazon Pay balance. The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon Pay Gift Card Terms and Conditions, available at: http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810, which you agree to adhere to by using the Amazon Pay balance.
10) The Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only in the event Eligible Customer: (i) makes any purchase from Amazon.in and selects the ‘Pay-on-Delivery’ payment option (if available) for the payment of such purchase (“Purchase Transaction”); (ii) makes payment in cash for the Purchase Transaction, and (iii) loads his/her Amazon Pay balance (during the Offer Period) at the time of delivery of the order under the Purchase Transaction. In addition, Cash Load can only be done while paying cash for Pay on Delivery orders that are serviced by Amazon Transportation Services Private Limited.
11) The Gift Card for the cashback will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 7 calendar days from the day the Eligible Customer makes the Cash Load.
12) The Purchase Transaction of an Eligible Customer will be governed by the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which he/she has agreed to by using Amazon.in.
13) Amazon or any of its affiliates do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered on Amazon.in or purchased under the Purchase Transaction, and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of any products.
14) This Offer will not be applicable if the order under the Purchase Transaction is returned or cancelled by the Eligible Customer to the seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (the entity operating Amazon.in). It is clarified that such cancellation or return may be for any reason whatsoever.