How to backup android phone contacts offline:
• Open Contacts on your phone
• Click on Menu
• Then you can see Export to SD. Click on it
• If you are asked to create a Vcard, then click Yes
• A copy of contacts will be saved on your SD card safely.
• If possible you should save this backup of contacts on your pc too.
How to backup android phone contacts & sms online:
Today we are going discuss two methods to backup contacts & sms online.
1) Backup Contacts & sms using Android apps:
There are so many apps on play store by which you can backup your contacts & sms of your android phone on SD card. We will recommend you to use Super Backup: SMS & Contacts.
Download it now
2) Backup Contacts using Google account:
Android OS was created by Google & it is compulsory for android users to use an google account with android device. This Google account can be used to access all other services like youtube, gmail, google drive & much more. You can also backup your android device contacts online using google account. Just follow the steps below:
• Open Setting of your android phone
• Go to Account & SYNC or Google Account
• Click on SYNC Contacts
• Your contacts will be saved on your Gmail account online.
• Now you can access your contacts anywhere using your Gmail.
• If you have changed or lost your device, then you can Sync you cobtacts to any new device using your Gmail account.
That’s all for this tutorial on how to backup contacts & sms on android phone. We will be back again with more android tips & tricks on our upcoming posts. Till then keep enjoying with us. Happy New Year 2015 in advanced 🙂